Build Your Greenhouse with Gatorshield®
Gatorshield® is defined by quality and consistency and is specifically manufactured with a unique combination of strength and advanced corrosion protection. Recognized as an industry leader, for over 40 years Gatorshield® has protected over 25,000 acres of greenhouse structures.
We solve the problem for many greenhouse structures demanding tube that require the strength to meet structural requirements, yet have the corrosion resistance for harsh greenhouse environment. Read our case study on greenhouse structures to see how we helped one of many customers solve this problem.
It has been the long-standing product of choice for a reason.
Gatorshield® Advantages for Your Greenhouse Structures
- Superior Strength – Minimum 50,000 psi yield strength and 55,000 psi tensile strength provide the ultimate in structural integrity.
- Unsurpassed Corrosion Protection – Our product demonstrates a longer service life because of the synergism created among the three coatings.
- First 99.99% pure zinc is applied followed by a conversion coating. Finishing the process is a clear organic topcoat that seals in the protection and produces a smooth, shiny appearance.
- The inside diameter of our tube is a zinc-rich corrosion-resistant coating applied after the tube is welded, completely covering the interior.
- Gatorshield® is more resistant to rust than any competitive tube product. The Flo-Coat process makes the difference!
- Ease of Fabrication – No chipping or flaking when bending and flattening. We can customize our tube to fit your greenhouse needs
- Versatility – Available in a wide range of sizes in rounds, square and rectangular shapes.
No other galvanized tube manufacturer demonstrates the product portfolio or 40+ years of experience in greenhouse structures offered by Allied Tube & Conduit® Corporation.
Unparalleled Industry Experience
Our experienced staff of professionals work closely with greenhouse manufacturers and understand the demands and expectations of the marketplace. Our sales and technical staff are always willing and ready to support the development of new structures and design alternatives.
Contact us for your next greenhouse project!