Smart Sign Infrastructure Management
The SignData™ Platform is a cutting-edge traffic sign infrastructure management system. It interfaces an agency’s physical traffic sign infrastructure using embedded chip identification technology with a digital twin in a managed cloud solution.
Allied Tube & Conduit® has partnered with industry leaders to develop an all-inclusive solution for agencies to maintain the metadata integrity of their traffic sign infrastructure. Accurate metadata is critical to making fair, data-driven analysis when planning maintenance strategies and budgeting operational expenditures. This solution allows for critical data to be tracked throughout the life of the sign – from manufacturer to deployment to decommissioning.
Through this solution, the sign’s metadata is available at the user’s fingertips – allowing agencies to look at their sign infrastructure as a whole or drill down to a specific sign to see installation details and maintenance reports.
- Justify extending the useful life of signs under agency management with localized performance data
- Decrease stored sign inventory waste with needs-based forecasts
- A more focused labor force performing strategic inspections & replacements
Features and Benefits
- Signs are paired with digital twin on a cloud-based platform, allowing all metrics to be tracked and updated in real time
- Embedded chips are safe from weathering seen in other sign inventory solutions
- Provides greater accuracy than spreadsheets, forms, and barcoding based tracking systems
- Cloud platform and API compatible with existing GIS systems or work order management systems
For more information, contact one of our sales sales representatives.
Disclaimer: SignData™ and the SignData™ Platform are owned by Smart Infrastructure Maintenance Applications (SIMA) Inc. Atkore is the exclusive US distributor of SignData™ smart sign products